Right now nesi_tor at DemonHades Forum has released CVOS v3.1 BETA homebrew application, which makes it possible for consumers to recover bricked PS3 consoles.
To quote, approximately translated: Functions
* Check and evaluate the dump correcting the flaws that have this and consequently repairing the internal firmware of our PS3.
* It can extract the several files that make up the core of our PS3 (read lv2_kernel.self, eurusfw.bin, and many others…).
* Lets glimpse at each complete NAND Dumps as desenciptados CORE_OS_Bundle.pkg deals offered to analyze your files.
* Finds and extracts the User Profile (EID, bootloaders, and so on) the dump interlaced with the movement rebuilder.
What you require:
* Full Dump and PS3 NAND memory unit, Edition 3.55