Today [C*] posted helpful information on PSX-Scene.com (linked above) by using plamenz regarding how to get Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood focusing on PS3 JailBreak with Ps3 Firmware 3.41.
For all those already using the gaming, here you go the following: Don’t SIGN ONTO PSN Using the BLES VERSION Of the GAME. It’s not OUT UNTIL FRIDAY!
BLUS VERSION Has gone out NOW SO THAT’S FINE.
I’ve tested it on external with Hermes v4 with PSN, with disc inside. My Gaia manager didn’t possess the patch to three.41 option, but I edited the game’s .sfo anyway.
1. Install patch : EP0001-BLES00909_00-AC2TITLEUPDATE01-A0101-V0100-PE.pkg
2. Make empty folder ASSASSIN_ISO in USER DIR at BLES00909
3. Start Open Manager 2.1 L2 patch to three.41 ([C*] says: Or simply edit the game’s .sfo to three.41)
4. Put some BD game
5. Begin with BD icon
6. Watch for some mandatory install
7. Take part in the game and njoy
Tested 250GB Pal PL3 PSN iLLNESS. In reality the folder needs to be produced in the folder from the game dump, not the update folder.
Connect to the patch: (BLES00909 only)
Props to plamenz.
Update: An alternate US version (BLUS30537) guide by robg1983 is now posted HERE.
PS3 Debug Update Links (although not necessary per MRDOCA):